We have a growing selection of dealers around the world who will be more than happy to hear from you. Please find the updated list here (link). If there is not a dealer in your area please contact us directly and we will try and help you with any questions you might have.
I need a quotation for a product what should I do?
Please contact us via the online form here. We need some basic information to start the process (your name, city, profession, VAT number, etc). We will respond within 48 hours.
Please refer to the list of dealers here to find a showroom in your area.
We make everything to order. It is a fundamental part of who we are. This enables a highly customised production process which is proof of true artisan manufacture.
We do offer professional discounts. Please contact us for further information.
Orders are confirmed with a 40% downpayment and the remaining 60% balance is required before delivery.
Bespoke orders are confirmed with a 100% downpayment.
Delivery within the EU is free via Fedex or DHL economy for orders above €500 (excluding tax), for consumer orders. Contract orders are excluded from this condition.
Delivery conditions outside the EU are EX-WORKS. We can provide you with a shipping quote via Fedex or DHL if requested.
Express shipping services can be added to your quotation if requested.
Giopato & Coombes are not responsible for shipping times of third parties (Fedex and DHL).
You will receive an automatic confirmation email with tracking details for all courier dispatches.
From our design studio in Treviso, Italy.
Orders cannot be cancelled following order confirmation, unless previous agreements have being made between Giopato & Coombes Srl and the buyer. Cancellations or modifications of bespoke orders will not be accepted under any circumstance.
The returning of goods must be authorized by Giopato&Coombes Srl in writing, and are to be sent at the expense and risk of the customer and only unused goods, in perfect condition and in original packaging will be credited, with a deduction of 20% of the net value to cover reconditioning and transportation costs.